- 200g self raising flour
- 50g butter
- 50g caster sugar
- 25g sultanas
- 200ml Greyleys Jersey Milk
- Rub the flour and Butter together using your fingers or a food mixer.
- Add the sugar and fruit and combine.
- Add the milk gradually until the mixture combines to a soft dough.
- Roll out on a floured surface to 3cm deep.
- Cut out using a pastry cutter and brush with a little more milk.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 12-15 minutes until golden.
- Serve with Longley Farm Jersey Butter.
- 225g Self Raising flour + half level tsp baking powder or 225g plain flour + 4 level teaspoons baking powder
- 50g Butter or margarine
- 40g caster sugar
- 4 – 5 tablespoons Longley Farm Buttermilk or Greyleys Jersey milk
- Mix the flour, baking powder and butter to form breadcrumbs
- Stir in the sugar
- Gradually add the milk or buttermilk until a soft dough is formed
- Roll out onto a floured board to 3sm thick
- Cut or shape into even circles
- Bake at 200 degrees c for approx 15 minutes or until cooked through
- Serve with whipped cream and jam or fresh fruit
Why not explore more recipes featuring Greyleys Jersey Milk?