- 100g Longley Farm Butter
- 200g Ginger Biscuits, crushed into breadcrumbs
- 1 Lemon Jelly
- 200ml Boiling Water
- 450g Longley Farm Lemon and Ginger Greek Style Yogurt
- 250g Longley Farm Soft Cheese
- In a pan, gently melt the butter over a medium heat. Add the crumbled biscuits and combine well
- Press down into a loose – bottomed cake tin lined with cling film or reusable film
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until hardened
- Meanwhile dissolve the jelly in 200ml boilig water, leave to cool slightly
- Whisk the Greek yogurt and Soft Cheese together, add the dissolved jelly and whisk well
- Pour the mixture on top of the biscuit base.
- Refrigerate for 3 – 4 hours until set
- Gently press out of the cake tin and remove the film before serving
Variations – Why not try Longley Farm Cherries and Berries Greek Yogurt with a Raspberry Jelly?