A homely treat that everyone will enjoy
Oven and slow cooker options below
- 150g pudding rice
- 50g caster sugar
- 1000ml Greyleys Jersey Milk
- Grated nutmeg
- Heat oven to 150˚C (fan oven 130˚C) or gas mark 2.
- Butter a large heatproof baking dish, then tip in the rice and sugar and stir through the milk.
- Spinkle the nutmeg over the top.
- Cook for 2hrs or until the top of the pudding is golden brown.
Slow Cooker Rice Pudding
This is such a comforting treat after a long day, you don’t get such a crust on top but it tastes delicious
- 80g pudding rice
- 800ml Greyleys Jersey Milk
- 25g Caster Sugar
- Combine the rice, milk and sugar in a slow cooker
- Cook on low heat for 5 – 6 hours until the rice is soft
Why not explore more recipes featuring Greyleys Jersey Milk?