Stockperson – Part Time
We have a new opportunity for an assistant stockperson . Approximately 22 hours per week, with opportunity to increase to full time .
- Milking 200 pedigree Jerseys through a herringbone parlour with ACR and cluster flush
- Routine care of cows and youngstock
- Other farm duties including some tractor work
- Approximately 22 hours per week based on a 2-week rota, mostly evenings and alternate weekends
- Working within a small friendly team with opportunities to progress and develop skills
- Competitive rates of pay with holiday pay and pension scheme
- Previous experience is preferable but not essential as full training will be given to the right candidate
- Sorry there is no accomodation with this role and own transport is essential
We are a progressive family run dairy farm, producing high quality Jersey milk for a local dairy and our own vending machines. We are committed to excellent standards of animal health and welfare and to farming sustainably. The ideal candidate is passionate about cows, has fantastic attention to detail and is reliable and able to work well as part of a small team.
We offer one and two week placements for vet and agriculture students from GCSE to Degree level.
Please contact us about 2022 placements
How to Apply
Contact Helen Stanier to apply:
- Call 07702 404289
- Fill out our contact form