Join Our Team
Stockperson- Full Time
We have an opportunity for a full-time stockperson to join our team.
The role includes
- Milking 200 pedigree Jerseys through a herringbone parlour with ACR and cluster flush
- Routine care of cows
- Assisting with youngstock
- Other farm duties including fencing, farm maintenance and some tractor work
- 39 hours per week based on a 2-week rota
- Competitive rates of pay with holiday pay and pension scheme
- Previous experience is preferable but not essential as full training will be given
We are a progressive family run dairy farm, producing high quality Jersey milk for a local dairy and our own vending machines. We are committed to excellent standards of animal health and welfare and sustainability . The ideal candidate is passionate about cows, has fantastic attention to detail and is reliable and able to work well as part of a small team.
We offer one and two week placements for vet and agriculture students from GCSE to Degree level.
Please contact us about 2022 placements
How to Apply
Contact Helen Stanier to apply:
- Call 07702 404289
- Fill out our contact form