- 200g self raising flour
- 50g butter
- 50g caster sugar
- 25g sultanas
- 200ml Greyleys Jersey Milk
- Rub the flour and Butter together using your fingers or a food mixer.
- Add the sugar and fruit and combine.
- Add the milk gradually until the mixture combines to a soft dough.
- Roll out on a floured surface to 3cm deep.
- Cut out using a pastry cutter and brush with a little more milk.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 12-15 minutes until golden.
- Serve with Longley Farm Jersey Butter.
Explore more recipes featuring Greyleys Jersey Milk.