Part Time Milking and Calf Feeding Assistant
This role includes
- Assisting with milking 2 – 3 evenings per week from 4pm
- Feeding and care of calves and young stock at weekends
- Assisting with moving, eartagging, dehorning, vaccinating and routine care of youngstock
- Assist with direct sales business as required
- Assist with preparing animals for shows and helping with events
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to enter the dairy industry or fit work around studies or other commitments. Experience is not necessary as training will be given but you must love working with animals, have fantastic observational skills, be reliable and be able to work in a team.
Approximately 18hrs per week
Starts October 2019
We offer one and two week placements for vet and agriculture students from GCSE to Degree level.
Unfortunately all our placements are booked for Easter and Summer 2019, please contact us to apply for a 2020 placement
How to Apply
Contact Helen Stanier:
- Phone 07702 404289
- Email email@example.com